|Shipped Characters:||Rhydian Morris and Tom Okanawe|
|Length of Relationship:||Series 1 - Series 3|
|Other Pairing Names:||Tomian|
Rhyditom is the friendship pairing of Rhydian Morris and Tom Okanawe. They have been good friends since Rhydian's arrival, but when Tom had a temporary crush on Maddy, Tom didn't like Rhydian because he knew that Maddy liked him in a romantic way and that she didn't like Tom in that way. There aren't many hints and it is an unusual pairing.
View the Rhyditom Gallery.
- Tom thinks Rhydian and Maddy are dating, dismissing Shannon's idea of Maddy being a werewolf. He defended Rhydian and backed him up with his fox theory.
- Tom thinks that Maddy and Rhydian kissed when he entered the dark room, to ask maddy out, though they were actually fighting.
- In the party Rhydian holds Maddy's hand when she gets there, really mad about being told the party was somewhere else, and Tom thinks they're dating, therefore he gets mad.
- Tom says that Rhydian is supposebly 'jealous' of Maddy and him, though he is cleary the jealous one.
- Rhydian kinda admits he was a bit jealous when he says "Dont push your luck."
- Tom tells Maddy that Rhydian always loved her and when she asked if he said that Tom said that 'he didn't have to'.